Shopping / Galleries
Shops and Galleries in Boston
Situated in the heart of downtown, Hyatt Regency Boston is only steps away from favorite shopping destinations, including Beacon Hill, Newbury Street, Faneuil Hall, and Copley Place. For art lovers, our hotel is also surrounded by multiple art galleries and museums and theatres.
- Beacon Hill – Arguably Boston's most desirable neighborhood, Beacon Hill offers charming antique stores, art galleries and boutiques, Just a half square mile, architecture buffs will appreciate the fine homes, reflecting the Federal, Greek, Victorian and early 20th century Colonial Revival eras. Join a walking tour from the Massachusetts State House to Charles Street. Stop at the bar made famous in the TV show, "Cheers".
- Boston Art Galleries – Boston is a city filled with galleries, museums, and art shows. Art collectors can choose works ranging from traditional and contemporary art to modernist interpretations. Visit shops with hand blown glass and steel cut vases or an artist studio to view a work in progress. Attend pottery and art classes held throughout the city.
- Charles Street – Located in Boston's prestigious Beacon Hill, Charles Street offers plenty of shopping and dining. Wake up and rise refreshed with a stop to a neighborhood Starbucks® or specialty café. Admire the oriental rugs at Mario Ratzi. Hail a trolley to Alberts-Langdon Oriental Art and then go enjoy lunch at Café Bella Vita.
- Copley Place Shopping Mall – Copley Place Shopping Mall, located in the Prudential Center, features over 100 stores including top name designers. Enjoy upscale shopping at Neiman Marcus and dine at one of the several restaurants at this vibrant mall.
- Faneuil Hall / Quincy Marketplace – This Boston hub is a modern-day town center with 100 stores, 40 restaurants, street performers, and pushcart vendors. Nibble on food samples throughout Quincy Marketplace before deciding on a restaurant, shop brand name with the latest fashion trends, and sip a glass of wine at an outdoor café, as you are able to enjoy the beautiful New England weather.
- Newbury Street - Located in the Back Bay, Newbury Street is a famous attraction for locals and travelers for the wealth of shops, museums, restaurants, and galleries that run along this Boston street.
- North End – Boston’s North End is Boston’s oldest residential district. This intimate and very Italian neighborhood boasts the most coveted bakeries, delicatessens and trattorias in the city. Enjoy fresh mozzarella and prosciutto at an authentic Italian marketor explore the small specialty shops and stores that amass this famous community.