Embrace your culture with a beautifully orchestrated day at Hyatt Regency Boston. Every event begins with a vision. Bridge your cultures with a Chinese or Hindu wedding ceremony. Surprise an expectant mother with a baby shower brunch or treat your bridesmaids to a massage and manicure before your wedding. Introduce your newly adopted child to family and friends with a luncheon. Our professional team of special event planners can assist you with a multitude of special occasions.
- International and multicultural weddings, including Chinese and Hindu ceremonies
- Pre- and post-wedding events, such as rehearsal dinners, bachelor parties, and a day of relaxation with his and her massages
- Special Sunday brunches, featuring incomparable cuisine and flexible dining options like buffets and formal plated entrees
- Religious occasions to mark bar mitzvahs and bat mitzvahs, baptisms and more
- Corporate and non-profit events, ideal for holiday parties, fundraising galas and more
Put a fresh spin on your daughter's Sweet 16 party, your son or daughter’s Bar or Bat Mitzvah, a 50th wedding anniversary, a family or high school reunion or your husband's 40th birthday with the innovative party planning experts at the Four Diamond Hyatt Regency Boston. Our seasoned party planners can provide the insight and resources to incorporate compelling elements and your personal sense of style. We can execute a lively birthday party for your child equally as well as we can plan your holiday office party.
Discuss your event ideas with us and we can incorporate such themes as: Sweet Sixteen fashion shows with the latest styles from the trendiest Boston boutiques; Mardi Gras party, featuring green, gold and purple beads, masks and New Orleans cuisine; New Year's Eve bash, celebrate with bubbly, noisemakers and more.
To begin the planning process, please submit an RFP today. A member of our team will respond to your inquiry promptly.
If you would like to inquire about rates and availability please contact one of our event specialists, at 617 422 5516 or BOSTO-RFP@hyatt.com