Welcoming Boston Luxury Hotels
Located where commerce intersects with leisure, our newly renovated downtown Boston hotel is immersed in the city’s cultural energy in the heart of the Theater District. Connected to Macy's and the Mass Transit System, Hyatt Regency Boston is within walking of Boston Common, Fenway Park and Faneuil Hall.
Live luxuriously in our beautifully newly renovated guestrooms and suites, or enjoy farm-to-table New England cuisine and seasonal drinks at Avenue One. We have everything you need to stay comfortable and productive, from a state-of-the-art business center to our StayFit™ Gym. Relax with a swim in the indoor pool.
Host a meeting or special event in our 30,000 square foot venue, including the Grand Ballroom and Outdoor Terrace, with innovative meeting services. A recipient of the 2013 Pinnacle Award from Successful Meetings magazine, Hyatt Regency Boston is one of the most extraordinary hotels in Boston to gather and celebrate. Make your stay enjoyable with our E-Concierge. Our team will assist with tickets to Boston attractions and theaters, or plan an evening on the town with your group.
There’s history and culture around every bend in Boston—skyscrapers nestle next to historic hotels while modern marketplaces line the antique cobblestone streets.
But to Bostonians, living in a city that blends yesterday and today is just another day in beloved Beantown.
Exploring a new city can be daunting. Our concierge is happy to help should you have any additional questions!
How to Hail a Cab:
- Stand on the curb facing oncoming traffic
- In Boston, available cabs may or may not have a light on the top
- Raise your hand and a cab will drive over
Things not to miss in Boston:
- Faneuil Hall is one of the most exciting attractions in Boston. Explore restaurants and shops while you watch live street performances. Also make sure to check out the famous Quincy Market.
- In the mood for some shopping? Then head over to Newbury Street, where you’ll find eight blocks of boutiques and brownstones.
- Relive history at the Boston Tea Party Museum.
- Take a walk through the stunning Harvard University campus grounds at Cambridge.
- Nearby airport is Boston Logan International airport
- Tipping is customary. Skipping a tip is perceived as insulting. If you feel you had a bad experience, ask for a manager.
- In restaurants, tips should be 15-20% of the bill
- For bars, bartenders should receive $1 per drink
- Spa's or salons, 20% is customary
- US and Boston driving is on the right side of the road
- Car rental companies require you to be 21 with surcharges, or 25 years old to rent and drive a car
- The legal driving age is 16 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Speed is measured in miles per hour
- Driving while consuming alcohol is illegal
- Take a picture on your phone or camera to remember where you are staying.
Packing & Planning Tips:
- Don't forget your camera to capture all of Boston’s iconic scenes
- A light jacket is always a good idea to have for cooler nights
- Pack an umbrella as they can be useful year round
- Leave extra room in your suitcase to make room for souvenirs on your return trip
- Pack comfortable walking shoes for walking. Several Boston neighborhood streets are made of charming cobblestone. Boston is pedestrian friendly when touring
Boston is a four-season destination. Along with the most reliable sunshine, summer brings sailboats to Boston Harbor, concerts to the Esplanade, and café tables to sidewalks. Summer is prime time for a shore vacation, but advance planning is imperative.
Even winter has its pleasures. The cultural season heats up when it’s cold, and Boston gets a holiday glow, thanks to the thousands of lights strung around the Common, Public Garden, and Commonwealth Avenue Mall.
International Cell Phones:
- Make sure to check with your cellular phone provider for international plan options
- If traveling with a smart phone, remember to connect to Wi-Fi when possible to limit the use of your personal data
- 502 stylish guestrooms with sitting area and city views
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi in guestrooms, unlimited devices
- 30,000 square feet of flexible event space
- 24-hour StayFit gym
- Indoor, saline pool with connecting terrace
- 2013 Meetings Focus “Best of the East Award” winner
- Les Clefs d’Or concierge
- Luxurious Hyatt Grand Beds®
- Fast Board
- PDA Check-In
- Connected to Macy's department store
- 2014 TripAdvisor Certficate of Excellence recipient
- 2014 TripAdvisor Green Leader recipient
- 2013 Pinnacle Award winner, Successful Meetings magazine
- Avenue One Restaurant and Lounge
- Avenue One Lobby Bar
- Avenue One Express, serving breakfast and lunch on-the-go
Hyatt Regency Boston is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our associates are trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay in Boston.
The following ADA room types are available for persons with disabilities:
- ADA King Bed with Shower
- ADA King Bed with Tub
- ADA Two Double Beds with Shower
- ADA Two Double Beds with Tub
The following facilities are available for persons with disabilities:
- Audio-visual smoke detectors
- Wheelchair accessible doors
- Wheelchair accessible peepholes
- Wheelchair accessible climate controls
- Bathtub benches or seats
- Raised toilet seat with grab bars
- Grab rails are in all ADA bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible closet poles
- Wheelchair accessible sinks and vanities
- Wheelchair accessible towel racks
- Fitness Center in wheelchair accessible
- Telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD)
- TDD telephones
- Public restrooms
- Front desk
- Concierge desk
- Public telephones
- 25 ADA rooms
Are you planning to host or attend a meeting at Hyatt Regency Boston? Conveniently located on the first level, the business center offers the following services, 24-hours a day, and seven days a week.
To contact the business center, please call 617 912 1234.
Choose our Business Plan Guestroom to start the day right with a full breakfast daily for one adult, one bottle of water per room daily and daily newspaper. Enhance your productivity with a sitting area, Wi-Fi internet access, free local and 1-800, phone calls, calls within the United States, Canada and Hawaii and Desk phones with data port hook-ups and voice mail, plus one shirt or blouse pressed per room, daily.
Experience the elegant accommodations, deluxe amenities and expansive guest services that typify Hyatt Regency Boston. Impeccable service in our smoke free, green, family and pet friendly luxury hotel ensures comfort no matter who you are. As a proud member of the International Gay and Lesbian Travel association, our hotel is friendly to all lifestyles. Our expedited luxury services include PDA Check-in, FastBoard™ and Touch & Go® Automated Check-in – all designed to make your stay easier than ever before. Discover everything there is to see and do nearby with the help of our knowledgeable Concierge, or plan ahead using our helpful E-Concierge service.
#InAHyattWorld, Wi-Fi is free. For all guests. No strings attached.
Stay connected at Hyatt Regency Boston with fast and reliable Internet service. See below for the type of access and availability. Wired high speed Internet access is available only in select guestrooms.
- Complimentary standard service wired and wireless Internet
- Unlimited number of devices
- Upgraded service $12.95/24 hours
- Unlimited number of devices
- Complimentary for all Gold Passport Elite Members, including Platinum, Diamond, Diamond Premier and Courtesy Card holders
Lobby and Avenue One Restaurant
- Complimentary standard service wireless Internet
- Unlimited number of devices
- Wired: $300/day for 1 hardwired Internet line
- Wireless: $350/day for up to 50 devices
Map & Directions
Directions to Hyatt Regency Boston
4.4 miles from Hyatt Regency Boston. Follow directions for Ted Williams Tunnel. Go through tunnel and follow signs for exit 25, South Station. At top of ramp, take a right onto Congress Street, follow to “D” Street, take a right onto “D” Street, and your 2nd right onto Summer Street. Follow Summer Street to Kingston Street, turn left into Kingston Street then right into Bedford Street. Take next left onto Chauncy Street then right onto Avenue De Lafayette. Hyatt Regency Boston is on your right.
Going 93N, take exit 20 "I-90 /Logan Airport/Worcester/South Station". Stay in left lane and follow sign for “South Station”, then signs for “Chinatown” (about 1 mile). At bottom of ramp, take a left onto Kneeland Street. After 5 blocks, take a right onto Washington, then 3 more blocks; make a right onto Avenue De Lafayette. Hyatt Regency Boston is located half way down the block on left.
Route 95S to Route 93S. Take Exit 20A “South Station”. Off the exit, proceed straight onto Purchase Street. At the 1st set of lights, take a right onto Summer Street. After 2 blocks turn left onto Kingston Street. Then take the 1st right onto Bedford Street, left onto Chauncy Street and right onto Ave De Lafayette. The Hotel entrance is on your right.
From Mass Pike Rt 90E
Take exit 24a “Downtown/South Station”. At the bottom of the ramp turn left at the light onto Kneeland Street. After 4 blocks, turn right onto Washington St. Follow until the 3rd set of lights then right onto Avenue De Lafayette. The Hotel entrance will be on the left.
From Storrow Dr.
Take the Copley Square Exit, putting you on Clarendon Street. After 5 blocks, turn left on Boylston and follow past the Boston Common. Turn left onto Washington then right onto Ave De Lafayette. The Hotel entrance will be on your left.
Exiting the parking garage on the Chauncy Street exit. Take a Left onto Chauncy Street, take your first right onto Summer Street, Follow Summer Street for about a mile passing the Boston Convention Center and take a Left onto D Street. Then take your first left onto the Ramp following sign for the Ted Williams Tunnel. Logan airport is on the other side of the Tunnel.
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Valet Parking in attached 1,000 space garage
- PDA Check-in
- Wi-Fi in guestrooms (fee)
- Hyatt E-Concierge
- Currency exchange
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Multilingual associates
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- Coffee makers with complimentary coffee and tea
- ADA accessible rooms
- Pet Friendly accommodation
- Green Hotel Initiatives
For outdoor enthusiasts, view our jogging/walking map.
YOU NEED IT. WE HAVE IT.
Hyatt Has It
Hyatt Regency Boston understands the lifestyle and needs of travelers. We recognize the dilemmas that people face while traveling or working away from home and realize that traveling light is not always an option. Our goal is to simplify your travel experience. Whatever you need, whatever you lost, or whatever you just forgot, our Convenience Collection has it and we’ll deliver it right to your door.
Choose from a selection of complimentary items that are for you to keep and a variety of everyday selections for you to borrow during the length of your stay.
Items such as yoga mats, chargers, mouthwash, sewing kit and more are at your fingertips!
Hyatt. You’re More Than Welcome.
Items to Borrow or Buy
- Curling iron
- Flat iron
- Foam pillow
- Free weight set
- Hair dryer
- Phone and computer chargers
- Power adapter
- Robe steamer
- Tea kettle
- Yoga mat
- Baby shampoo
- Hairbrush or comb
- Lint mitt or roller
- Makeup remover wipes
- Nail polish remover wipes
- Razor and shaving cream
- Sanitary products
- Sewing kit
- Shower cap
- Tea package
- Vanity kit (cotton swabs, emery board, cotton pads)
0-1 hour $22.00
1-3 hours $36.00
3-24 hours $55.00
Parking is available until 5:00PM the next day
Valet parking is located in the parking garage near the front entrance of the hotel and includes in and out privileges
.5 hour $8.00
1 hour $16.00
2 hours $30.00
Up to 12 hours $36.00
24 hours $38.00
Hourly public parking is available in the public garage adjacent to the hotel.
Vehicles with clearance over 6'4", oversized vans, and busses cannot be accommodated in the parking garage. Local open air lots can certainly be recommended, contact our Concierge at 617 422 5550.
Rates are subject to change.
From Logan International Airport (BOS):
Approximately $25 each way
Silver Line Bus
From the airport terminals to South Station, approximately 0.5 miles from the hotel.
The MBTA costs $2.50 to ride anywhere in the city and surrounding suburbs. The Blue Line train is available from the airport to the State Street stop which is approximately 5 blocks from the hotel. From here you can walk, or transfer to the orange line and get off at the Downtown Crossing stop.
Hyatt Regency Boston is certified by Pets Can Stay as one of the leading pet-hosting hotels. The Pets Can Stay Standard designation signifies that our hotel has met the following mandatory certification criteria:
- Equal Service
- Acceptable Accommodation and Non-Smoking Options
- Fair Kenneling Policies
- Safe Environment
- Pet Policies Available Upon Request
- Food/Water Bowls
- Licensed Accommodation Provider
Pets Can Stay is the North American certification body for pet friendly hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, resorts, and extended stay lodging establishments. $100 + tax for stays from 1-6 days and $200 + tax for stays 7+ nights will be charged upon check in. The dog has to be 50 pounds or less and if there are two animals then they must weigh a combined 75 pounds or less.
Check-in Time: 4 p.m.
Check-out Time: 12 p.m.
Upcoming Local Events
Explore Boston like a local!
Meet Larry The Lobster, Hyatt Regency Boston's Lovable Mascot
Hyatt Regency Boston Donates Over 500 Pairs of Shoes in Honor of One Boston Day
Hyatt Regency Boston donates over 502 pairs of shoes, one for every guestroom in the hotel to charity.
Boston Comic Con, 2015!
Boston Comic Con returns to the Seaport World Trade Center for a three-day event this summer from Friday, July 31 to Sunday, August 2, 2015.
Book Now or call +1 617 912 1234